The protection of personal data is essential for CUSTOMER LABSwhich wishes to explain in a clear and transparent manner how and why it collects, processes, stores and uses users' personal data.
The Company makes available to users (hereinafter the “User(s)”) the website: https://customer-labs.com/fr/ (hereinafter the “Website”) which allows you to contact the Company via the “Contact” section.
2. What information does the Company collect from its Users?
In order to allow Users to contact the Company via the Site, the Company acting as data controller, must collect personal data relating to Users, in particular the following personal data:
- Full name ; - E-mail address ; - Phone ; - Message
3. How and why are Users' personal data used?
The Company uses the personal data of Users for the following purposes :
|Finality||Legal basis of processing|
|Management and response to User contact requests||The processing is based on the consent of the User|
|Information on the Company, the services, and the activities of the Company (commercial prospecting)||The processing is based on the consent of the User|
|Response to any questions/complaints from Users||The processing is based on the consent of the User|
|Gestion des demandes de droits d’accès, de portabilité, d’effacement, de limitation de traitement, de rectification et d’opposition||Processing is necessary to respond to User requests based on User consent|
4. With which third parties does the Company share the personal data of its Users?
The personal data of Users is processed by the Company, and by the subcontractors who support the activity of the Company.
5. What are the rights of Users?
Users benefit from several rights summarized below:
# Right of access: the right to be informed and to request access to the personal data that the Company processes;
# Right of rectification: the right to ask the Company to modify or update personal data when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
# Right to erasure: the right to ask the Company to permanently delete personal data;
# Right of limitation: the right to ask the Company to temporarily stop the processing of all or part of the personal data;
# Right of opposition:
o The right to object at any time to the processing of personal data;
o The right to refuse the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
# Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, through a simple method equivalent to that used to obtain the User's consent;
# Right to data portability: the right to request a copy of personal data in electronic format and the right to request the transmission of such personal data for use by a third-party service;
# Right to give post-mortem directives: the User can give the Company directives relating to the storage, erasure and communication of his personal data after his death. In the absence of such directives, the Company will grant the requests of the heirs as exhaustively set out in article 40-1, III of the Data Protection Act.
6. How can the User exercise his rights?
To exercise the rights set out above and for any questions relating to the processing of personal data, the User may contact the Company's Data Protection Officer at the following coordinates: firstname.lastname@example.org .
In order for the Company to process the request as quickly as possible, the User may indicate in his request its purpose and the context in which his personal data was collected by the Company. He must also provide a copy of both sides of his identity card.
7. Comment la Société sécurise les données personnelles des Utilisateurs ?
The Company takes care to secure the personal data of Users by implementing the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee a level of security adapted to the risk, and puts in place means to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and the ongoing resilience of processing systems and services, by any means
allowing the availability of and access to Users' personal data to be restored, as well as a procedure aimed at regularly testing, analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures put in place.
Before The Company takes care to secure the personal data of Users in an adequate and appropriate manner and has taken the necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and in particular to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons. .
8. What are the retention periods for Users' personal data?
The personal data of Users is kept only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which the Company holds this data, in order to meet the needs of Users or to fulfill its legal obligations.
To establish the retention period of personal data, the Company applies the following criteria:
– If the User makes a request to the Company, the personal data will be kept for the time necessary to process the request;
– The Company may retain User data for a period of three years for commercial prospecting purposes;
– Cookies are kept for a maximum of 13 months.
At the end of the periods mentioned above, the personal data will be deleted or the Company will proceed to their anonymization.
9. Links on the Company Site to Third Party Website
10. The User's right of complaint to the CNIL
In the event of a complaint, Users may contact the CNIL, which is the competent authority for the protection of personal data, whose contact details are: 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris, telephone: 01 53 73 22 22.
11. What are the cookies/tracers used by the Company on the Site and how can I oppose them?
In accordance with Deliberation No. 2019-093 of July 4, 2019 adopting guidelines relating to the application of article 82 of the law of January 6, 1978 as amended to read and write operations in a user's terminal ( including cookies and other tracers).
"Cookies" are small data files usually consisting of letters and numbers sent from the Site's server to the browser's cookie file on the hard drive of the visitor's computer. This operation allows the Site to recognize a visitor's devices as soon as a connection is established between the server and the browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow the Company's server to adapt the content of Internet pages to the personal preferences of visitors, in order to personalize their visit to the website.
The website may use two types of cookies:
– Session cookies: these cookies are temporary and stored in the cookie file of the browser until it is closed. These cookies are required for certain applications or features of the Site to work properly.
– Persistent cookies: the website may use persistent cookies to improve the user experience (eg by providing optimized navigation). These cookies remain in the cookie file of the browser longer. The duration of their conservation depends on the configuration choices of the Internet browser. Persistent cookies allow the transmission of information to a web server each time a person visits the Website. Persistent cookies are also called tracking cookies.
At each connection until the acceptance of cookies by the user, an alert message informs the User of the use of tracers and invites him to accept, by purpose, the use of these tracers. The acceptance or refusal of the use of trackers has no impact on the User's navigation.
The alert message includes:
– The identity of the controller(s);
– The precise purposes of the tracers used;
– The possibility of withdrawing consent at any time.
To guarantee the free, informed and unequivocal consent of the User, the banner will not disappear until he has accepted cookies.
Without the prior consent of the User, the deposit and reading of tracers associated with personal data will not be carried out:
– If he goes to the Site (home page or directly to another page of the Site) and does not continue browsing: a simple absence of action cannot in fact be assimilated to an expression of will;
– Or if he clicks on the link present in the banner allowing him to configure the cookies and, if necessary, refuses the deposit of cookies.
The cookies used on the customer-labs.com site are as follows:
– Session: allows you to keep the connection to the site for the duration of the session
– Acceptance of cookies: closes the information window on cookies during the session
– Language used: facilitates the subsequent connection of the user to the site directly in the chosen language
The User may at any time choose to deactivate the trackers. His browser can be configured to notify him of the tracers that are stored in his terminal and ask him to accept them or not.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of his browser, which will allow the User to know how to modify his wishes in terms of cookies.
» Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/cookies-informations-sites-enregistrent
Click the menu button and select "Options".
Select the “Privacy” panel.
Paramétrez le menu « Règles de conservation » sur « Utiliser les paramètres personnalisés pour l’historique ».
Uncheck the “Accept cookies” box.
Any changes you have made will be automatically saved.
» Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-7
Click on the Tools button, then on “Internet Options”.
Click on the “Privacy” tab, then under “Settings”, move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, then click OK.
» Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr Select the Chrome menu icon.
At the bottom of the page, select “Show advanced settings”.
In the “Privacy” section, select “Content settings”. Select “Prohibit all sites from storing data”.
» Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/
Click on “Settings” > “Safari” > “Privacy” > “Cookies and website data”